Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices to change

Options
  • 28-07-2004 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hey guys don't know if this has happened yet or not but if your thinking of buying a x-box or ps2, wait a few more weeks. As an insider to the business I can safely say (well at least 75-99% sure) that the prices of the machines are due to drop buy 50-100 euro.

Remember you heard it here first. Unless you heard it somewhere else first :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

what are you doing inside the business? do they know you're there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Originally posted by sam_hain
    Hey guys don't know if this has happened yet or not but if your thinking of buying a x-box or ps2, wait a few more weeks. As an insider to the business I can safely say (well at least 75-99% sure) that the prices of the machines are due to drop buy 50-100 euro.

Remember you heard it here first. Unless you heard it somewhere else first :p

This wouldn't have anything to do with CHRISTMAS would it, and MARKET SATURATION! lol....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

FOUR YEAR OLD CONSOLES DROPPING IN PRICE???!?!?!?!
    NOE FREAKING WHEY MAN! GEDDOUT OF HERE!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Go and buy a Gamecube.

monument wrote:
    Go and buy a Gamecube.

but...I already have one...

might get an Xbox...but...must...resist...the...darkside...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

/me slaps RobertFoster on conspiracy of being a Fanboy. And as for the original comment, if the PS2 dropped another 50-100Euro it would only cost the customer 50-100 to buy a PS2, and thats against everything Sony stands for, Pssfft Selling out of date hardware for what is worth, bah makes me sick. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

but...I already have one...

might get an Xbox...but...must...resist...the...darkside...

Buy another one!

A USA one or something, so that you don't have to bother with a freeloader.

/me slaps RobertFoster on conspiracy of being a Fanboy.

/me slaps Stormfox1020 back

bah, I'm not a fanboy. I've given an Xbox more though...I'll get a secondhand one and mod it...maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

/me slaps RobertFoster on conspiracy of being a Fanboy. And as for the original comment, if the PS2 dropped another 50-100Euro it would only cost the customer 50-100 to buy a PS2, and thats against everything Sony stands for, Pssfft Selling out of date hardware for what is worth, bah makes me sick. :rolleyes:

Except the original post was made more than a month ago. Since then, both PS2 and Xbox have dropped by around 50 euro. Whoops.

Advertisement