Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So whats the latest with JC then?

Options
  • 17-06-1999 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey Qui Gon,

Whats the latest with your Jedi Council idea? Have you got a tribe together yet? A website? Or has it all gone to crap?

Whats the latest?

[SS-02]Coyote
    European Ambassador
    Starslayer Tribe http://starslayer.gibbed.com/starslayer.htm

"Abandon All Hope!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Qui Gon

Firstly- No its not gone down the crapper

Secondly- So far i have 10-12 people definetly in the tribe.

Thirdly- So far no-one has offered to do the page, i dont have time to do it or the experience, i have all the art for it tho.

Lastly i want to get the tribe up to at least 20 before joining any leagues.

Im trying to organize a practice sometime after the exams as 4 people are still doing them and one has to resit two collage exams in the beginning of july so it will be pretty quiet for about another month or so.

BTW--- Offers are still open to anyone who would like to join!

Members
    Qui-Gon
    Katarn
    Kit
    Ulric
    Noomi
    Skywalker
    Acous
    Doorsk
    Gantoris
    Streen
    AND POSSIBLY
    Mara jade
    Vader

Qui-Gon
    Jedi Council
    "Be one with the force"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭SS 02 Coyote

So - do you intend to affiliate to any of the big four, or stay independent?

Also - in respect of keeping in touch who will be your main contact. I'm asking because I'm filling the role of European Ambassador for the Starslayers - so I'll be organising scrimmages/matches etc. and generally staying in touch with the EURO tribes.

Obviously we are interested in any other StarWolf oriented tribes, but I'd happy to get a dialogue going with everyone who is interested in a) providing decent competition / practice and b) furthering the tribes community as a whole.

Please email me to discuss this further if you would prefer at coyote@tinet.ie

Thanks smile.gif

[SS-02]Coyote
    European Ambassador
    Starslayer Tribe http://starslayer.gibbed.com/starslayer.htm

"Abandon All Hope!"

Advertisement