Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar tuition

Options
  • 28-07-2004 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

What guitar tutors are there in magherafelt / toome / antrim / ballymena area? Anyone help! thank you plz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

there was one advertised in the 'mid' but i think its in for the cookstown area :confused: ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

there was one advertised in the 'mid' but i think its in for the cookstown area :confused: ..

Eh...yeh that was me. If your lookin for tuition mick, i think you should go to a beginner class first, i only teach hardened players in order to bring thier playing to the next level, if you think your ready come along.

P.s please bring your own planctrum (im not going to pretend i know how to spell it) and your own capo, as i dont tollerate lending my equpiment to others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭AndRoiD

sure why not give peter hughes a wee bell :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

The "legendary" Jim Armstrong from Antrim (toured with Hendrix at one time) used to to give lessons, though I think they have bene more advanced ones. My Friend got some from him. Not sure what he's up to now though - he tours in Europe a lot as far as I know.

S.

/edit - Jim Armstrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

I used to know a fella up in Londonderry, but that's probably too far away???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Advertisement