Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics tutor Required north Dublin area

Options
  • 27-07-2004 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭

Lads,

I need a Physics tutor on the north Dublin area who can give grinds up to a leaving cert standard. Minimum of one years collage would be required in a physics related course.

Anyone who fits the bill can you please post a reply here or email me at s8n_99@yahoo.com as my PM's don't work.

Good chance to make a few extra quid

Needed ASAP.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

still needed......!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I'd like to help ya out there buddy, but I'm out in Lucan. A bit far methinks. Did you look in the leaving cert board? There are people advertising grinds (I'm there too), actually I'll save you time n have a look.

Ok it turns out I'm not there (better sort that out) but there is 1 chap tutoring physics in north dublin. Here's his post:

Pierce

Subjects : Maths (Junior and Leaving Cert), Applied Maths(Leaving Cert), Physics(Leaving Cert), Science (Junior Cert)

Grinds either in students home or at my home.
    Contact name : Pierce
    E-mail : pierce.kennedy2@mail.dcu.ie

Best of luck
    -Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Might be able to help you out s8n. Got a first in Exp Physics in Galway, and I'm living in Drumcondra. Giz a PM if you're still interested, I've tutored loads before (had three LC students for Physics a few summers ago).

Cheers,
    Ep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

I might also be able to help you. I'm a Physics student in Queens in Belfast, on a year of placement with IBM in Santry. I was in the first year of students to sit the new physics course too, and I got my A. Again, give a PM if you're interested.

Advertisement