Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mosh night..

Options
  • 21-05-1999 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

Dueling, while not really the central focus of Tribes, is a skill we all need to learn, and learn well. None of your 'cunning plans' are ever easily put into effect if enemy players keep slapping you down the moment you leave the safe confines of your base. With this in mind, I'd like a hold an event in the next week on IGN 2 - a mosh, essentially.

16 players, one DM level. Kill anyone what isn't you. If it moves, shoot it etc. After it's over, the winner gets, err, nothing really. Our un-dying admiration, or something. smile.gif

The IGN 2 Tribal Mosh - I think it'd be a great fun, anyone else interested? If so, reply here, this is open to any regular of the IGN servers and these boards. If we get 16 people together, we'll pick a night, I'll password the server and we'll have a laugh. smile.gif

Teeth.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ehldas

I'm in. Name the day. Err... night.
    Whatever.

Ehldas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Smack me with a splintered ruler, I'll be there.

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

We gonna use a indoors or outdoors map...?

FFA brings out my worst campin urges and with a mortor available.. eeeek !!

count me in !!!

oh! oh! /me jumps up 'n down thinking bout sniping while campin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

a damn fine idea - bwahahaha.

I personally will be seeking you out for some punishment toothy - erm, I mean I'm going to punish you, erm, oh forget it. sigh.

biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clanless_Coyote

I'm there. Just let me know when! smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ZaDar

Moshing?

Sounds like fun!!!

/me hopes I dont get squishied. wink.gif

Man this new uniform is stiff.... must be all the extra doodads. (inside joke)

ZaDar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

great stuff, i'm in.

Cardinal Fang, fetch...the comfy chair!
    clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Qui Gon

O/
    im in!!
    sounds like a LARF.

Qui-Gon
    Jedi Council
    "Be one with the force"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

why not ehh, show you tribes lads how to dm smile.gif

and i doubt there'll be inv stations about lads so standin in one spot with a mortar and a shield prob won't be possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SS 01 Coyote

What have you got against Heavies????? smile.gif

HEAVIES are the sweetest people on any planet, nice gentle, accurate, mild mannered dishers out of death on a stick.

Think on..... YuM and me in the same defense squad smile.gif The possibilities are endless, as are the inv and ammo stations, the sheild packs and most of all...... the MORTARS!

Long live the greenies! smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement