Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim Racing Ireland IRC channel.

Options
  • 26-07-2004 7:12pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just thought id run it by you guys about having our own Irish irc channel?
    I idle in quite a few irc channels for communities im a member of.
    I can get an Irish racing sim channel sorted if some of you guys feel it is a good idea.
    IRC is a great place to hang out,id love to have one for us guys to hang out.
    What yas think?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ok myself and a m8 are currently setting up one.
    Do join us guys so we can get L.
    Join #sr-ireland on Quakenet

as in Sim RacersIreland

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ok guys the chan is all setup and waiting for your friendly fingers :)
    I notice a few joined lastnight and said hello to me,sorry i didnt reply but i was away at the time i just got messages in my bouncer when i returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IiRoadrunner

Hi there I'm new to this but I have an RBR f1 playseat with a thrustmaster Ferrari f1 wheel and pedals for sale, I think most sim racers will know what this is it looks amazing and you sit in the same position as sabastian vettel when in his f1 car, I have never seen one of these come up for sale second hand anywhere in the world, anyway send me an email if your interested.
    Thanks for reading.

Advertisement