Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SS WIN CUP QUATER FINAL

Options
  • 17-05-1999 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

Im sure I speak for all of EM when I say congrats to all the SS ladz on their fine victory tonite

[EM]Vaggabond

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Indeed, big congrats to all the SS peeps, Ripper, Blade, Leviathan et al.

Onwards andd upwards chaps! wink.gif

--Brit--

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

ditto!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

thx alot =)

but let me congradulate them as well...since i was no part of that victory...pittyfully =(

but i hear they did a damn fine job...

but again..thx EM

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Well we got slapped silly last night..

No excuses ! (heaps) just a note from Afty

The one issue of the night which was most dissapointing was that regarding spawn points on the map. It appears that both teams that recieved the Eastern spawn areas won tonights map, with the northern spawn creating runner-up teams. Both teams who recieved the southern start were the losing two teams. This is a shame, and something which should be addressed in future multiple team C&H style maps, but at the end of the day, the UKTL Cup was designed to be a non-serious, fun event, the CTF league is the competition where we want to tear each others throats out upon losing, remember that guys smile.gif

smile.gif

YuM

Ah well.. bring on a CTF league..

[This message has been edited by YuM (edited 19-05-99).]

Advertisement