Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A polyphonic ringtone that goes "ring ring"

Options
  • 21-07-2004 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,404 ✭✭✭

i am looking for a polyphonic ringtones that just rings. I dont want the latest number one or anything like that.

A guy where used to work had a class one but i forgot to ask him for it before i left.It was a really old fashonied phone ringing.

So if anyone can help.

I have a nokia phone and i can use my infrared to put it on the phone.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'd love one of these also all these mario winass crap and rave hippo is getting on my nerves.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

loel.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,404 ✭✭✭irishgeo

your a life saver.

Cheers mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

The old phone ring tone (or realtone) has to be the most annoying ring tones ever. It was a novelty to start with but now everybody has it. One of the guys in the office has used audio software to modify the tone so it "rings" in reverse. His handset is dangerously close to an open window on the third floor ...

I have a ring ring for a Nokia phone, much more discreet than the other one!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,404 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Originally posted by BrianD
    The old phone ring tone (or realtone) has to be the most annoying ring tones ever. It was a novelty to start with but now everybody has it. One of the guys in the office has used audio software to modify the tone so it "rings" in reverse. His handset is dangerously close to an open window on the third floor ...

I have a ring ring for a Nokia phone, much more discreet than the other one!

fire it up here and let me compare.

• Advertisement
Advertisement