Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maiden England

Options
  • 20-07-2004 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Maiden England, Friday 19th November, Brysons.

Need I say any more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

YES!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by Axe
    Maiden England, Friday 19th November, Brysons.

Need I say any more?

thats years away ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

Originally posted by Johnny_the_fox
    thats years away ..

Hardly years away, its 4 months away. I just found out about it, so decided to tell you all.

Also, Muzz, if you need more information, its not worth me giving it to u, you either know or you don't.

i maybe wrong - but didnt they play around the same time last year...

have swurve any up and coming gigs?

Need I say any more?

I do believe you asked a question. I answered with YES. Now you sprout this ****e
    Also, Muzz, if you need more information, its not worth me giving it to u, you either know or you don't.

So for future reference if you wish to ask a question and then cannot answer it dont bother asking it! Good Boy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

Originally posted by Johnny_the_fox
    i maybe wrong - but didnt they play around the same time last year...

have swurve any up and coming gigs?

Yes, you are wrong, it was around august time, and it was about two or three years ago.

Swurve are not likely to be playing any time in the near future, due to a mild bust up with Brysons' management over cancelling too many gigs.

Muzz, it was clearly a rhetorical question. If you don't know what "rhetorical" means, consult a dictionary. If you don't know what a "dictionary" is, consult someone with a brain.

Understand?
    (P.S. The above is an example of a rhetorical question, I do not require you to give me an answer)

Since you are able to offer us an insight to the wonderful life of english grammar how about you give us or at least me the true definition of a rhetorical question? Its quite obvious you are the man with the brain. But in future when you are to post about upcomming gigs in the mighty brysons and then cannot answer a valid question preferably play another card to that of "It's a rhetorical Question" It just shows what kind of inept person you are! :rolleyes:

no questions no lies...

closed before ....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement