Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G.I.Joe - A real American Hero

Options
  • 18-07-2004 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I found my old favourite G.I.Joe the other day "Rock-Viper", he was a rock climber with a spring loaded grappling hook, it inspired me to take out my other G.I.Joe stuff, and i just remembered how cool it was. What was everyones opinion on G.I.Joes and what were there favourites?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

not a patch on the original Action Man, they were indestructable apart from the left foot - for some reason they always seemed to be damaged. Drive over him with a tractor, let the dog use him as a bone and he always came back for more..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Col_May

Action man can go to hell, they sucked. I allways hated them, i never got it. They were to big, didnt have cool transport, guns, anything cool at all as a matter of fact. Only good thing about them was that you could burn there clothes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Snake-Eyes was clearly the superior action figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Who wants a body massage!?:D

Advertisement