Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could this be truly Paranormal?

Options
  • 15-07-2004 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

A ghost using a PC?

If poltergeist activity is really the result of a discarnate entity perhaps moving electrons is easier that throwing heavy furniture around...

Follow this link for interesting posts from a ghost?

http://www.birminghamuk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386

Personally I think its a touch of the Blair Witch variety but interesting none the less

Bee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

A genius way to promote the Brum website. They seem to have put an official mandate on things too:
    http://www.birminghamuk.com/michaelpennington.htm

Apparently reading ahead someone is due to be convicted for 'Micheal's' Murder so the testimony of a self-typing lap top will be on the news (it will certainly set a legal precedent worthy of prime time TV!) and then in due course this board can drop the para prefix.

Glad to see Ghosts are also adhering to the IRDA standards for wireless computer connections.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Bee

I remember a work ,late 80's,mid 90's?? purporting to be non-fiction about a "ghost" leaving messages on a computer in the UK, in a 16th Century house.

I think the computer was an old Amstrad machine. :D

Anyone remember the name of the book that resulted from this one?

The only paranormal phenomena that I have witnessed with pc's were of the poltergeist variety.

The Brum story is entertaining if nothing else!

Bee

Advertisement