Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SeaCat ferries: URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED!!!

Options
  • 15-07-2004 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Hi, My mum's gonna be travelling on the SeaCat ferry tomorrow, and I would like to know the following:

1: Does she need photo ID on the Dublin-Livrpool route?
    2: Can she buy stuff on the shop inside the ferry with the Euro currency?

Need these answered by MIDNIGHT!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by JBoyle4eva
    Hi, My mum's gonna be travelling on the SeaCat ferry tomorrow, and I would like to know the following:

Probably not. It would be prudent to bring it anyway.

Probably. It would be an extremely dumb move of Stena Line to only accept one currency.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Originally posted by JBoyle4eva

Need these answered by MIDNIGHT!!

Technically she can be asked for Photo ID (not a necessarily a passport, a drivers licence should be fine). In reality, unless she's getting a coach over, she probably won't be asked for it. Bring something just in case.

Yes, she can buy stuff on the ferry in Euro, but everything will be priced in Sterling, very expensive, and they'll probably give a crap exchange rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Cheers for that! Gonna tell her right away.

Advertisement