Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 IMADeviant

I'd heard this, its a black day for fallout fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Its going to be multi platform i think, which is not a good thing, and whats the bet it will have some dumb assed flashy 3d engine instead of the one we love......I'm finding it hard to believe that I'm NOT looking forward to fallout 3, especialy seeing as fallout 2 is one of my favourite games ever.

*cries*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Naar

Why not try waiting for the game to actually be released before you slit your wrists?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

no, no. Slit away lads, slit away.

I'll tell your surviving relatives if the game is any good :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Never played Fallout one or two. Played Fallout Tactics to non stop for 2 months, brilliant game.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

Meh, tactics was okay, was nothing compared to 1 or 2 though. I'd like to see what direction they are going to take with it before throwing myself from the nearest cliff though :)

I'm more likely to throw them off the nearest cliff...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Damn, didn't notice the cross platform crap :/

Think I'll wait for screen shots before slitting.

Its going to be morrowind with guns. They are developing the next elder scrolls game simultaeously on a new engine. Do you think they are going to spend more money developing an entirely different engine?

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Hey, as long as it has the same squelchy noises as your machine gun rips apart an enemy, I don't mind who develops it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Well....it needs dogmeat too, it just wouldn't be the same without dogmeat.

Advertisement