Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amanda Tapping does "CollectorMania6"

Options
  • 12-07-2004 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,560 ✭✭✭

If you want to see her, she is doing CollectorMania6 in Milton Keynes on the first weekend in october 2004.

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Be nice to do that but doubt I'll be in the area. I got a signed pic of Michael Shanks awhile back when he was signing in Forbidden Planet.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

on the front page - "Amanda Tapping does "... (1)

ah, the possibilities!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Interesting, since
    one of the replicators seems to be making collectables of her!

Oh the irony. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Originally posted by ixoy
    Be nice to do that but doubt I'll be in the area. I got a signed pic of Michael Shanks awhile back when he was signing in Forbidden Planet.

****!

when was that>?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Originally posted by User45701
    when was that?
    January the 29th, 2002 :) I went along, expect noone to turn up but the queue went around the corner. A decent range of ages and genders there too (some nerds. Which I amn't clearly :p). But I'm pretty sure he met and talked to everyone. Ya queued up and Shanks was given your name in advance. Poor fellow in front of me was almost shaking in anxiety, because he wanted to tell Shanks how Daniel's character had inspired him to study archaeology - awww :) Shanks had just announced his departure from SG-1 at the time so I think I thanked him for his time on the show and bought the photo there to get signed. It's at home currently...

• Advertisement
Advertisement