Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

rallycross

Options
  • 12-07-2004 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

how do u get involved in rallycross. help me i need some info and links if possible. Blitz i no ur involved got any info

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The motorsport body in ireland is Motorsport Ireland (www.motorsportireland.com) on Dawson St. in Dublin.
    See http://www.motorsportireland.com/html/rallycross.html for more info on Rallycross.
    You reckon you have something to take on Dermot Carnegie?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭ando

That focus is so damn fast... so faaaaast

rally.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

so where can i go to practise now:D

Many new housing estates will have perfect conditions for rallycross with some tarmac and plenty of dirty stretches :D
    You could contact Ian Beatty in Mondello about getting involved in practice days coming up to the winter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

ok will do that thanks for your help, do u know roughly how much i am looking at for a practise day

• Advertisement

I know from past experiences of booking track days there it costs approx €3k per half day for the national and twice that for the international.
    Rallycross practicing will not be held (Im fairly sure) until about October due to the changes required to the circuit..

Advertisement