Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

musicians wanted

Options
  • 11-07-2004 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

wanted:
    1.Drummer
    2.guitarist/bassist (able to play both)
    wanted for band in the Kildare area, aged 16-19

Bands: pearl jam, janes addiction, pj. Harvey, metallica, guns and roses and more as well as own material.

background: 2 girls (16,17), 1)kickass guitarist 2) vocalist (pj harvey style with broad range), bassist, keyboard and we're looking for some others serious about playing and creating music. We have a place to jam and are dedicated but fun too! Contacts for gigs and equipment have been made available to us.

if interested or bored for that matter get up of your asses and pm me! and you can come and play with us!I promise we're not ****.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭princess penny

94 views........not one reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭marvin2k

if ye move to limerick il play with ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Or dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭anothervictim

aw no, if i'd only heard of it before, i was livin up there for a year and lookin for a band, but just moved away. Similar music interests and all. Ah maybe in some alternate reality we're there jammin' away, happy as can be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

how hard to get where you jam from dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 AFallenFew

Hey i live in maynooth, well for the collage year i do, i'm 18 and going into second year in collage. I played bass for two years and then moved onto the guitar , i've been playing guitar for seven years. Interested pretty much in the stuff your into and more, funeral for a friend, rage against the machine, hell is for heroes, foolproof etc.
    Pm if you want to talk

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

hey so where abouts in kildare r u????email me jus_tin4@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭princess penny

hi lads,

thought i should just update this cause it's 4 years after i posted the thread and i'm still getting the odd pm!

so basically the band created back then have just released an album, you can check it out here www.myspace.com/theisohels and launched it last night in whelans but also played it as a final gig cause two of us are leaving ireland.

i suppose the thread still has its use cause maybe others can make bands from the replies relevant to the original criteria! ^, so no pms, just comments and that'll work perfectly!

slan go foill

Advertisement