Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smurfs

Options
  • 08-07-2004 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

sup new here,Well i was born in 1988 but i remeber the smurf re runs.I love the smurfs.Anyone else here watched or still watches the smurfs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

i watched the smurfs back in 1986(i think)

ahh the joys ive spent watching their epic adventures

can anyone remember the smurf song?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭PBC_1966

"Where are you all coming from?" :D

The Smurfs made their appearance with the "National" chain of filling stations here in Britain in the 1970s. I still have a couple of Father Abraham's 45's on my shelves somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 frank_pivo_4

FALALALALALALA SING A HAPPY SONG FALALALALALAL SMURF THE WHOLE DAY LONG it went soemthing like that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

where are you all coming from ?
    we're from Dartmore on the run

And how did you make out your route ?
    Just followed the arrows on our suit

Misheard Lyrics:
    And climb through a smokey hole
    Correct Lyrics:
    And climb through a small keyhole

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Originally posted by PBC_1966
    "Where are you all coming from?" :D

The Smurfs made their appearance with the "National" chain of filling stations here in Britain in the 1970s. I still have a couple of Father Abraham's 45's on my shelves somewhere.

Ah yes, the timeless classic "Smurfing Beer". Goes something like this...

Beer, beer, smurfing beer
    You don't get drunk and it isn't dear

I think I still have that album in my parent's house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 frank_pivo_4

Heh must say i never heard of it.Hey didt czechs get back their title of most consumed beers per person?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,950 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I remember seeing the Smurfs in a St. Patricks day parade when I was about 5. Since then every parade has been a disappointment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

the side to the smurfs you dont see Click Clicky

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Originally posted by frank_pivo_4
    FALALALALALALA SING A HAPPY SONG FALALALALALAL SMURF THE WHOLE DAY LONG it went soemthing like that.

http://www.melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/smurfs1.mp3

http://www.melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/smurfs2.mp3

• Advertisement
Advertisement