Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server details

Options
  • 06-07-2004 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi ppl,

love this game...although gamespy is my haunt and its hard to get a good game going with all the quitters..

where you you recommend playing and is it a dedicated server (not that it matters too much)..i see one clan listed Irish rangers seems organised and they play mainly on friday nights

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by wideband
    Hi ppl,

love this game...although gamespy is my haunt and its hard to get a good game going with all the quitters..

where you you recommend playing and is it a dedicated server (not that it matters too much)..i see one clan listed Irish rangers seems organised and they play mainly on friday nights

What modes do people play in online? I played COOP a good few times on LAN.. its a great game, one of the few that didnt make my list (and its expansions) to sell on the Forsale board.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

hi matt

coop is a good option...although if u can respawn its a bumer when there are quite a few playing and waiting for your turn....everon CTF is my fav.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

There are a few UK and Mainland Europe servers.

Try All-Seeing Eye (ASE) from www.udpsoft.com/eye

Hi ppl

do you know of any irish servers running.....if not i might set up a few games...anyone interested..let me know.

tks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

Yup, we (irishrangers) play quite a bit.

ICQ or AIM me if you want to play. We share a server with another danish clan and the lads play most evenings. I make it on once or twice a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I should have access to a broadband connection (again) come September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Toto

Gents as Mr.Ssh has mentioned we have a server up and running,provided kindly by our sister cland sniperteam,if you want to look for it just type the into remote :sniperteam.dk , if you can have a bit of craic your more than welcome to come along,we are a co=op based clan but the odd time we play deathmatch. There are no quitters here and the longest you will have to wait is untill the end of a mission. If any of you are interested in a game give me a shout on icq 341949160 or on our forum [url]www.Irishrangers.com:D[/url]

will do...on summer hols for 2 wks ...will contact u then...

thanks

Advertisement