Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what a fun night out

Options
  • 02-07-2004 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All,

I was out last weekend - no not literally - done that a long time ago hehe!!
    Have you been to the new night club in Cavan - it's behind the Imperial Bar on main street . Vision.

Donal, the owner is lovely :)

Talk to him nicely and he might give you free passes in.
    I had a fanbloodytastic night out with all the boys

see you all there next weekend

mmmmm xxxxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

hehehe

sounds like an advert. hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

sounds like an advert.
    It certainly does, and blatant advertising is frowned upon on boards in general. This board is no exception.

If you have information about a new venue that is opening up that's fine, and there is sometimes a grey area between what is commercial advertising and what is information.

For now I'll let it slide but it would be preferable to offer an objective review, or link to a site that offers such a review. Failing that, if this establishment has a website, you should consider adding it to the 'useful links' sticky along with the other links.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

From the people I talked to (too girls heading there to pick up guys tonight) it's not a gay bar, and apparently the owner isn't all that lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

awh, hate when that happens!

Advertisement