Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

camp site entry ticket for oxegen

• 02-07-2004 8:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

I seem to remember from previous times at witnness that you could purchase a ticket at the event/camp site entrance that would allow you access to the campsite if you already had a weekend ticket. It worked out dearer than purchasing a weekend ticket with camping.

does anyone know if this will be the case with oxegen this year? I have a weekend ticket but looks like all my mates are camping :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

As far as I know, most of the camping tickets are sold out. try going to your ticket master agent and exchanging it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Also ou could try and keep an eye here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Bluefoam
    As far as I know, most of the camping tickets are sold out. try going to your ticket master agent and exchanging it.

lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭snoopish

Thats actually not as ridiculous as it sounds...I did it last year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

they wouldnt exchange metallica seating tickets to standing for my cousin!

yeh last year ya were able to upgrade your weekend ticket to a camping one at the gates for an extra €30 i think it was, not sure about this year as it seems theres been alot more demand for tickets, if all else fails then stay in the car park :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

I get a free two day ticket every year, and I've always upgraded it to camping at the door. Despite the fact that camping tickets are sold out, I'm pretty sure you can still do this. Two years ago camping was sold out and I was still able to pay my 30 bills and upgrade.

Advertisement