Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy days in the discothèques

Options
  • 01-07-2004 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

We called it ‘rushing’. What that meant was you took drugs that induced an ‘upper’ effect then, to try and maximise they feeling, you positioned your body into a position to extract as much physical stimulation as possible.

I unlocked the door. My skin was itching and in the mirror I caught my reflection and with my index finger I pulled the ‘snow’ from the tip of my nose down to my nostril and snorted it up. It probably wasn’t worth my while because most of it stayed on my finger but I tried not to waste any of this ****. I dusted my hands and as I opened the door the muffled beats crisped and the illumination flooded my eyes.

My heart rate matched the rhythm of the beat. My skin pulsed as the sweat boiled from my body. My brain demanded stimulation; I threw my hands behind my back locked my fingers with palms facing away and pushed out and pulled up. My head fell back my lungs filled with oxygen my eyes quavered, I fell into rhapsody, I dropped to my knees, I raised my hands above my head and with a deep gasp roared with orgasm.

Two security guards linked my arms and hoisted me up at first I didn’t react my feet were still bent backwards and my eyes transfixed on green lasers the guards lifted me up again so as my feet sprang into their natural position. I held onto the banister rail not even acknowledging the guards’ help. My head flopped, my eyes blurred then I heard something that I will never forget, a deafening silence, in slow motion Lisa came into focus, tunnel vision. She was positioned back-to-back with Robbie their arms were linked and he raised her into the air on his back, arching hers over his. Her eyes rolled into the top of her head then she shut her eyes for an instant when she opened them her eyes were fixed straight ahead she roared with agony she struggled to free her arms swaying them both. Robbie didn’t surrender, his grip never loosened. I called. He couldn’t hear me.

She swung her legs kicking him. Violently trying to free her arms, her shoulder exploded from its socket allowing her to slide it out and free her other arm. She dropped to her knees. Robbie turned around. I got to her and she looked at me like a kitten would look at you when it was about to be drowned. I held her face then embraced her. I felt tremors, she convulsed, and blood erupted from her mouth. She went limp. Robbie petted her hair, I moved my hand onto her head to prevent him doing it again. I kissed her cheek. Security guards tried to revive her. Ambulance men tried to revive her. She was DOA.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

for such a short piece it is very powerful, a few grammer mistakes and more detail on what exactley happened there, but I generally like it ;)

keep up the good work :D

Advertisement