Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RPA website redone

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

yea spotted that when i was looking for the metro plan which is conviently(sp?) gone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

there is bugger all information on that site.. 2 lines and a couple of pictures :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

Its an astonishingly bad effort.
    Content - nearly nil.
    Navigation - lousy.

If you know any of the Board do give them your feedback.

I note they are smart enough not to provide any information about the management and staff on the site.

Brennan would be mad to give the RPA the job of building the metro without a "stewards enquiry" into how they did such a poor job in managing and communicating the LUAS roll out project. Have they learnt from their mistakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

The thought of the RPA building the metro fills me with dread.

My brother worked as a civil engineer on the early stages of the red line. He was with a private contractor but worked with the RPA daily. He said there were 6 RPA guys doing the same job that he was. They ended up complaining that he was making them look bad!

And if you think that's baseless look at what the guy who built the Madrid metro said - he felt the RPA was grossly overstaffed.

Advertisement