Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas and temporary signs

Options
  • 01-07-2004 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know why so many temporary signs are still being erected? God knows they have had long enough to plan all of this and design a proper signing systerm. Yesterday several (temporary) signs went up in the James St area warning of the tracks. Already one of them is off the pole it was placed on and I dont think the rest will take long to follow. They are too big and too heavy and will slide down the poles prettty quickly even without the 'help' of the local kids.

Seems a very poor strategy to me and more waste of money.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Apologies to Woodyg and whoever else I should be apologising to - posted the above post in an internet cafe and as a result wroing nic was used. So maybe the moderator could remove the thread altogether?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

The same occured on the Green Line. Most of the signage has been removed now that it is complete and running.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by BrianD
    The same occured on the Green Line. Most of the signage has been removed now that it is complete and running.

The fact that it occurred on the other line just means more money was wasted. Why was it not possible to have the correct signs ready does anyone know?

Advertisement