Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willo The Wisp

Options
  • 01-07-2004 8:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭

Somehow this came up last night in the pub and we got talking about it, anyone else remember it, is kinda freaked me out as a kid but I still watched it ! I found the official site - http://www.willo-the-wisp.co.uk/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I remember that thing!!! WTF is a whisp thou!?!? I always wondered that..........:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Ah yes - Kenneth Williams did the voices, and among the cast of characters were a talking television and a fat fairy called Mavis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

That was a strange one alright, many a day was spent wondering what the hell just happened after the end of each episode

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

will o' the wisp - burning marsh gas (mostly methane)

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

vague childhood memory....

• Advertisement
Advertisement