Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zero hour online cheats

Options
  • 30-06-2004 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

Theres a new batch of maphacks and cheats appearing in online games....

theres a bug with the gla scud storm which is exploitable, allowing you infinite firing with no timer and you dont even have to finish the building.

really pissd me off having my entire base demo scuded at the same time :(

<edit> no to mention the fact that ea have no intentions on patching the game again, there is however a group of german gamers and ea germany working on an anticheat mod called ACETONE and possibly a community patch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Every game can be hacked, with a game as big as Zero-hour, it was honestly only a matter of time, and not long after they manage to get these cheats goin on-line. Can do little about it really, but, smeh, thats life.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

Does anyone have problems connecting to the zero hour server online? I can never connect to it maybe cause i'm on dialup but that still shouldn't be a problem. I can play fine with my friends with direct connect and at LAN's.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Make sure you'r fully patched up Digi, and that the server isnt running some sort of MOD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

we figured out how the scud bug works and its such a silly stupid bug that should have been caught in beta that i feel ill.

that being said xithus and shloer had a 2v2 where one of their opponents used the scud bug and started to pound them, his team mate quit in disgust and they kept playing, xithus used the bug to distract him cos he was about to be pasted anyway and shloer got a lotus in and captured what was left of the guys base.

in the end the cheater quit because shloer had access to his gla stuff too :)

Advertisement