Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phychic Seminar!

Options
  • 29-06-2004 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

There will be a phychic seminar exclusive to Charleville Castle on the 21st of August during the Mor festival. All proceeds go towards restoration. Only 100 tickets will be given out. Even i have to buy a ticket and i frickin work there. Should be good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

How much?

Actually, more importantly, how many tickets are left now and who owns that number?

I feel so rude asking the questions in that way, nut better to be direct than long-winded, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Its €100 but i think that gets you into the festival as well. It better cuz otherwise that would be Ŝhite. I think you ring that number to find out where it is you get the tickets not to collect you credit card details etc. If anyone does ring it see if that ticket gets u into the festival.

Edit: Dunno how many tickets left.

100 huh? Ouch. I'd better get saving O_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

ugh, yet another thing I will miss.... E100 isnt that expensive as regarding events in Ireland tend to be quiet costly (and sadly alot are not worth it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Ro_79

Hey that sounds like a cool event...what actually goes on in a psychic seminar though?. Will there be readings availible?

I would be very interested in a ticket...

Hey maybe a group of us can go from Dublin on the train and then back or something???

Just a thought, because none of my friends are into this and I don't wanna go on my own... :ninja:

• Advertisement

Readings? Of course. The lady who does it could not be nicer. If someone has a message for somebody else on the day or nite, it will get through. Thankfully that somebody was never me! :)

thats cool, I definately want a reading then !

Are you coming along to Killua Castle Eddy?

Dunno, got workin with my bro so i see how that works out. Hopefully i'll be able to join yall but i'll feel like a putz not havin any equipment. (That yall kno of. Im talkin downtown!:cool: ) I'll try my best.

Edit: Anyone ring that # yet?

I rang the number alright. Got through to the person's (her name is Ann?) voicemail, but I always hung up. I don't like talking to answering machines/voicemail... And I dunno why, lol

I prefer talking to a human voice, at eleast that way I know how proceedings are going, lol

Think thats her name. Best thing to do if it rings out is send a text message sayin you wana go to that thing in august and want to find out where to get tickets, then ask for them to get back to you.

• Advertisement

Thanks man, I'll be sure to do that. I have a huge interest in wanting to go to this, as I feel it'll be a boon to me in so many ways...

Yeah I would love to go to this too...can anyone pelase tell me what time, the last train coming back to Dublin is at?

www.irishrail.ie has timetables.

I talked to Ann and I have a ticket reserved. Seems Ian is interested too as she told me she got a text from him. I actually paid a visit to Sandra, who is doing the Seminar also and was talking to her, as I thought it was polite to introduce myself to her, as the PRAI will be working with her in the future. She's a great person. :)

Cool. Yall got through then. Does it get ye into the festival?

Ok I will probably end up going...what time does this seminar start at and what time does it end? do you know?

Havent got the foggiest. I was told but then forgot. I dont seem that interested. Maybe i wont go. Have to do security anyways.

Originally posted by Nick_oliveri
    Cool. Yall got through then. Does it get ye into the festival?

Indeed it does, it works as 40 for the festival, and 60 Euro for the seminar, which means a total of 100 yoyos for the ticket.

you know, the fact the tickets are 100 euros and then the train fare plus food and all it works out at a high amount...Plus I dont feel like bloody walking the whole mile up to the castle. Plus no-one in my family or friends seem that interested in going.
    But I do want to get a psychic reading though, I was reccomended to one by someone. So I will probably give the seminar a miss and just ring the psychic to make an appointment. It works out cheaper in the end.

Well then that changes the mood. The best time of my life was last years festival and i hope to make it better this year. Oh hell yes. Lineup announced on monday. Hopefully i'll get the inside scoop ;) David kitt, snow patrol and damien dempsey SHOULD play. But nooooo.

Edit: Ro, i'll get u a taxi :p

Walking is character building :D

• Advertisement

hehehe ya thanks for the offer eddy :P

Hey Andy, true walking is character building but unfortunately my character is one of laziness hehehe :p

To each their own as they say...

Advertisement