Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where woudl you liek to go today? (PRAI)

Options
  • 28-06-2004 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

PRAI
    have just put 3 suggestions down for the next open investigation. would LOVE to have more suggestions thought. Anywhere you can think of?

best places are publically accessable (at night).

The suggestions are available at:

PRAI forum

Feel free to add your suggestions

Ian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Hellfire club would be dangerous... However either of the others sound fine. Is leap a no go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

What would be so dangerous about Hellfire?

Its full of scumbags out drinking! Can you imagine if our 2 groups met up? If no one was there it would be great but if they did appear i can garantee someone will end up hurt, maybe worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Ok, thanks for answering the question!! Sounds pretty dodgy...... extremely dodgy in fact!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

A few of these would solve the scumbag problem. mmmmmm X26

You'd get a few other types up there aswell, it's not a good idea to stay the night there unless you have ambitions to become a ghost yourself.

• Advertisement

Yeah i could bring my Samurai swords too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Bigalow

Killua Castle sounds like something we have to investigate. No we are obligated to scope it out.

Advertisement