Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social: Camping?

Options
  • 28-06-2004 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Not really paranormal but the woods at night used to scare the hell outta me as a kid. Anyone up for camping some weekend (or THIS weekend?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Actually i am, camped on friday night in Galway. .weather was crap so stayed in B&B (the second night) but i want to get some use out of my Lidl tent and the stuff i bought for camping recently :D
    Sounds like fun. Are there spooky woods somewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

The woods up by cruagh are nice. In the dublin mountains Just a set of woods, a few clearings. Hows this saturnight for it?

That wound be fine for me and Hilary im sure :D We could do some "knacker" drinking.

Ok! Hows this! Saturday about 4 pm we meet at the Square, tallaght. We could hump up to the mountains and leave the cars in the square, or whatever everyone wishes! Should be a good night all round! Bring a little beer and MARSHMELLOWS!!

:)

Ryan, Myself and a few of my mates confirmed too!

Unfortunatly i cant make it this weekend.. the following one would be perfect though. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Bigalow

Like Saruman and Hilary myself and Kate cant make it for this Saturday but next Saturday would be perfect.

The weekend after!!

I'm going this weekend too!!

camping 2 weeks in a row ian? Good man.. would love to but cant this week.. But next week im all for it :D

Still on for this weekend Ian? Assuming the weather is not utter crap :D

cant this weekend! I'm doing medic at Oxygen!

• Advertisement

oh ok thats fine.. so you get in for FREE then huh? you b@stard?

That AND access all areas!! :) Oh and i get fed! They usually do good food there!

Me thinks ill get some first aid training. How did you get in to that gig though? Did you send your info off and volunteer or what?

Just find your local Order of Malta unit. Where do you live, i can get you the number of the local ambulance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

ouh, ouh, ouh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boyfreind Erishon was a sargent in the Tuam unit (loved it) but stood down about a year and a bit ago because of other time constraints...

Hey, did you ever go to that concert a few years back, with the suger babes (as he remembers meeting a Ian at it) if so, what a small world it is!! hehehe

if not, ignore the above ramble!

Satori

that was me! creamfields. Ian from Tallaght unit. i met them therer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

ouh!!!!! wow, it really is a small world!!!

hehehe

Advertisement