Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

past life analysis *fun*

Options
  • 28-06-2004 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

It's one of those random generator things... but it's fun.
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 375.
    Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
    Do you remember now?

aye..it's all comming back to me now....
    *chants...I must trust the universe..*

:D
    have fun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 575.
    Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Strangely enough I'm working in a library :) (not as a librarian though!)

Yes, yes, its slowly coming back....... damn pesants making lots of noise in my library! I think there will a sacrifice tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 525.
    Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
    Do you remember now?

Surprisingly enough I dont remember any of it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 925.
    Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organizer of rituals.
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

I'm a magician! Poof! Microsoft disappears....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1750.
    Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
    Do you remember now?

hrm...well the bloke thing makes sense:( :D

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom. Do you remember now

Hmmm.. Think I saw me in that Lord of the Rings film.
    :D Call me saruman!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1825.
    Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
    Do you remember now?

(ooouhhh, i like it!)

Satori

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

Malico, we seem to have alot in commen! hehehe

On a diffrent note has anyone actually done a past life regression?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

funny.
    I thought this "analysis" was spookily relevant in some areas, and touched on subjects close to the truth, especially in the area of profession. (like malicos "Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too"..when thats what I consider your doing with prai... and mantels profession in library was reflected in his)
    have been messing about at that site all day and everyone who has done it so far has hit on something....Dunno how it's done..but anywho...

I have touched on the area of past lives before, it's an area I'd love to delve into, but at the same time I have my reserves, especially when regression occurs through hypnosis, I can understand how easy it is to project ideas onto the subconscious.
    But I have a friend who was regressed by Dr. Brian Weiss (many lives many masters) and she has really interesting story to tell, which I can honestly say I find hard to believe :)

so ..eh..does anyone remember now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 1350.
    Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
    Do you remember now?

I'll trust the Universe as long as I don't have to trust the people in it , Love is to painful - so lets not go there and I've learned a great deal about the pleasures of the flesh in this life. :D All in all , not so bad ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 775.
    Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
    Do you remember now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    ...suddenly it all becomes clear :D
    you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    you put that bit in yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-West around the year 1200.
    Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
    You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.
    Do you remember now?

Female and chief garbage man? Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭Naos

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1075.
    Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
    Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
    You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
    Do you remember now?

Hmmm... Strangely enough I do recycle ;p

Haha, well i HATE people littering, PET HATE.
    Granddad was a farmer, and sometimes i'd have to help with the 'shepherding' of the cattle. ie moving em from 1 field to the next.
    And i study Japansese martial arts, close to china ;p

Advertisement