Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone playing planetarion?

Options
  • 27-06-2004 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

anyone started play the current round of planetarion?

i registered about 5 days ago and did the initial setup of my planet, when i went to check back on it the following morning the entire planetarion site was down, nothing worked, it was like that for the last couple of days and only last night i managed to get back ni and check it but the ticks were still moving on, again today now no luck logging into any area of the planetarion site.

is it just me or are they having severe server problems? but if they were surely they would have posted something on their news section about it but i saw no sever outages, and well the ticks were still counting at full speed....wierd. been trying on 3 different pcs and tried IE and mozilla firebird but each time the planetarion.com website page cannot be displayed.

anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

Arghhh, No, I've QUIT!!!
    /me twitches, im on cold turkey, stop bringing PA/PLT up!!

haha, they always have severe server problems - bad sign when they got spinner back to fix their code.

Since PA got taken over by Jolt, it's gone to pure crap. It's funny, webgames, I have found, that in the past, when a free game goes P2P, the game tends to go to crap, it looses any idea of community it had before; and the servers tend to go to crap - strange that I suppose.

I'm guessing DB errors - they've had problems with that for ... well since about ... always ?

Advertisement