Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Book Value for Corsa

Options
  • 27-06-2004 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Can any one tell me whats the book value on a 2000 opel corsa champion 1l.

had mine robbed the other day and weighting up the options of claiming or not. quinn direct tell me i will lose my no claims bonus, and i am assuming my insurance will go up next year too for making a claim, even though its not crash related.

On a side note if anyone see's a 00 cw navy opel corsa left sitting anywhere let me know. its probably mine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Wanton - I tried to claim from Quinn Direct and they told me Im liable for a 40% increase on my insur premium next year, and probably for the following couple of years too - eventho the claim was for only 600 euro!

Id assume the car would be worth over 5,000 euro so Id say you'd be better off claiming.

Advertisement