Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Pride 2004

Options
  • 26-06-2004 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭

For those unaware of Dublin pride, more information can be found at the website www.dublinpride.org. Basically it's Dublins (and hence the country's) largest pride festival. I'm not usually one for frilly costumes and banners, but I had a blast at the last pride parade and will probably be along this year too.

So is there anyone else popping along this year?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Won't be here myself this year as I'm off to London where I may just see some of their own Pride celebrations. But enjoy all who do attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

This will be my first pride, really looking foward to it, unfortunitely missed last years cause of work :/ but this year i'm all pinked up and ready for action baby >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

I have to work!!

weh!!! :(

Wonder is the weather gonna be nice tho..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Thanks to Dublin traffic, I missed most of the parade but caught the tail end of it while people were filtering into the park. Despite the frankly atrocious weather, there seemed to be a good turnout.

I'm not sure what the story is now. I meant to meet with azezil or some other boards peeps but apparantly despite getting all pinked up, I haven't seen any sign of them yet. Oh well.

Right, back to the pub for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

My first pride march and i got totally soaked, didn't stay too long after that... went to the G afterwards, meh nothing special.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheeh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Medulla

It was my first ever pride too!

But i missed the parade, i was waiting for a friend so i saw the whole thing go by, i was impressed though!

Show was a bit shabby...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Well I saw none of it. No not even the London version on account of being too lazy (although SoHo was packed when I was traversing through it later that evening). Nice to see some people had fun here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Stop using big words and redundant phraseology, phht...

And I saw you squeezing through those big burly beer-swilling englishmen... you loved every second of it ;)

Advertisement