Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

independence day jam

Options
  • 23-06-2004 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭

Hi Tact.

If any1 is intrested we will be having a skateboarding jam at Ramp n rail on july 4.
    there will be demos and spotprizes from a number of companies including adio, eastpack, the firm, the grind, baker and others,

some of the guys will be over for the weekend so there probably be a few good street sessions as well.

I will post more info later when i get names etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

nice one! Any chance you can do me another favour please -- I have your membership forms and other goodies to provide more info to people but I have neither a scanner or floppy drive to extract and post said info! :eek:

Can you forward all that relevant junk to me at paddyfrog at hotmail dot com please and I'll get a sticky sorted? Any ramp city staff on the boards that want to do the same please do send me an e-mail with opening hours/membership prices etc so I can get a venue sticky underway for people looking for places to skate etc, thanks! :D

Advertisement