Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRAI presents...Spirit Night

Options
  • 23-06-2004 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!

I was thinking, in line that we all had fun on the last investigation, why not have a night where everyone is GUARENTEED to see spirits. Mainly elemental ones, such as Vodka, Tequila and the evil After Shock.

Hows this Friday for everyone?
    Few drinks, and on to a club. Have a good time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

such as Vodka, Tequila

I'll bring the tabasco sauce...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

Some how i feel these are spirits everyone wants to get possessed by....

hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

What gave you that idea? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

Alas it is again something that I will have to miss; apart from my fascination with non-alcoholic drinks I'm afraid that I have made prior engagements with my local circle on that date (another problem that arises from living in such an isolated area).

I do hope everyone enjoys themselves and hopefully I will soon get to meet up with some of the intriguing people on this board!

Thank you again for reading

Satori

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Looking forward to meeting you, and whose ready to apprehend a few spirits? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement