Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota GT Turbo.com Dublin Meet..!!

Options
  • 23-06-2004 6:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Attention Starlet turbo drivers.....

just a quick note...
    Saturday the 26th of june is the date for the next Toyota GT Turbo.com members meet...
    were meeting out the back of Dublin Airport at about 2pm, for excact location details log on to the forum at Toyota GT Turbo.com/Forum

here is some pic of the last meets.....
    main.jpg
    main.jpg

Here is a link to reply to if you are going to attend... http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8376

** Quick note: this is not a Cruise, no arse acting is tolerated its just a meet of enthusiasts sharing knowlage and a bit of a laugh...
    Hope to see you there

later
    Macker

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Gosh how i wish i had a tank, i would start at one end of that line of cars...

Seriously though - fair play for telling people that no arse acting is tolerated, too much of it goes on these days when theres get togethers like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Originally posted by DukeDredd
    Gosh how i wish i had a tank, i would start at one end of that line of cars...

Seriously though - fair play for telling people that no arse acting is tolerated, too much of it goes on these days when theres get togethers like this.

yea i know what ya mean... but when we have a meet its normally just a small club meet for member of the site to get faces to the names :) we just park up and chat for the day... only once was there a fella acting the b4lls (handbreaking in the middle of a public road) but he felt like a right tit after cos no-one would talk to him so he just went home hehe

but im just puting it out there in case anyone would like to attend to have a chat or find out anything about there cars :)

later
    Macker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Time Man

About those cars, are they really just turboed 1.3 engines? They get decent horseys dont they?

Originally posted by Time Man
    About those cars, are they really just turboed 1.3 engines? They get decent horseys dont they?

yea 1300 turbo...
    133Bhp standard

but can be tuned up to savage horseys!!

grand auld motor :):) japs know what there doing :D

later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Time Man

Jasus, but doesn't a mazda xedos 6 2.0 V6 only have 141bhp? Whats the insurance like on them?

• Advertisement

insurance is pretty bad for young drivers...

but im only payin 740 fully comp 26years old with a few years no claims

later

Advertisement