Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Charleville Pics

Options
  • 22-06-2004 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

will post in a moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Right here they are! Could not link directly from boards to here so had to do a crappy html page and make the worst website EVER. I think there are 36 images.

Ian take what you like.
    I should point out that apart from some increased gamma on some they are the originals so they are all about 500 or 600 kb each. modem users beware :D

Oh i have a further 86 images i did not upload as they dont have obvious orbs, or show something im pretty sure is just a reflection.
    By the way the one named Very good.. in the very top of the image, at the top of the stair case is a tiny orb, zoom in and there is a pretty good face.
    Some of the images have what could be mists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

ooooh, didn't see those spiders, they do almost look like black widows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Damn 40meg limit exceeded for the day. I know where i'll be going at twelve tonight.
    GMT?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Doh.. stupid free one, only set up today for the pics.. i sent Ian the FTP details so he can download them. i assume that will still work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

It never shocks me that all this technical jargon just gose over my head....

• Advertisement
Advertisement