Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's who?

Options
  • 21-06-2004 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Have just returned from the updated files on the site, and i have a question.

(currently quiet curious about this)

Who are those people like images i see? could it be the paranormal investigators?

Id love to put a name with a face, so come on all you brave souls who dared to venture in shadows where angels dare to tread...

So.... who's who?

Please feel free not to respond, after all this is a web site and carrys potential dangers with it....

Thank you as always for taking time to read this post.

The ever impressed Satori

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Hmm... Well, I'd be the guy with the green bag on him all the time... Or nearly all the time... lol

If you need a better desription, I'll find a picture of me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

I'm the Lead Investigator. I'm the one in black coat with camera in picture DSCF0740 on the second catalog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Ro_79

I am the short brown haired female in the picture with a stunned look on her face all of the time lol. I am wearing a blue jacket and combats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Second guy from the right (asleep:))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Im the guy on the left. Not as bright as i seem. Kinda look mopey in that one :dunno:
    Pic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

I'm centre background in this shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Im the far right hand side guy (in above linked pic). Black leather jacket, sort of tan. the girl beside me is my girl friend Hilary.
    In other pics the bald headed guy with lip rings etc that tends to have red eyes is Derek (if he appears in the site pics!) And the tall thin blond girl is Kate his Russian girl.

Why so interested? by the way? See someone you like? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

Its quiet nice to put a name with a face and still remain unknown....

ugh...

That sounded far weirder on screen then it did in my head...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Meh, we all have days like that... We're only human after all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

yea..might make sense of you had several identities though. :/

I think one Satori on Boards is more then enough. hehehe

Advertisement