Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BREMOTE config file

Options
  • 21-06-2004 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

Could somebody please write the config file for me for bremote so that i can use my aver remote to replicate some keyboard keypresses. I know nohing about programming:mad: or id do it myself. I think that the file main.h only has to be modified but i dont know how:(

From what ive learned you need to first select the plugin in bremote braver98vcr.dll in my case. The file for this remote is then created and needs to be modified to suite the requirements needed.

I want it so that when i press the following remote buttons they replicate keypresses

REMOTE BUTTON KEYBOARD
    2 UP ARROW
    4 LEFT ARROW
    5 ENTER/RETURN
    6 RIGHT ARROW
    8 DOWN ARROW
    PAUSE P
    PLAY SPACEBAR
    VOL UP/DOWN SYSTEM VOL UPDOWN
    0 ESC
    LOOP BACKSPACE

these are how the buttons are named on the remote if anybody needs i dont think they need hex codes ant they are named as are in the config file

If somebody could please mod the config file to do ths it would be great

Thanks

BTW bremote can be downloaded here borgtv.peque.org/

just click on programas on the left side of the page
    Thanks again:)

Or could somebody recommend a remote control program other than girder that would work thanks.

Advertisement