Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zip hacker!

Options
  • 20-06-2004 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

I'm banned.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Oh, I smell a banning...

Now, see if this had been posed in a "I created a file and I challenge you to crack it", it might have lived longer than it will...

However, mentioning warez on a programming boards is about as likely to help your odds as telling a person you're about to try to have sex with that you have AIDS...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭axel90

I'm banned for life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

warezmonkey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

That card really needs updating any Warez monkey now-a-days has BB - it still uses £:)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by OfflerCrocGod
    That card really needs updating any Warez monkey now-a-days has BB - it still uses £:)!

True :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Programming -> creating programs -> getting paid if done commercially

Warez -> Ripping off companies -> If(company.small() == true) {layoffs} -> programmers put of work

Asking for warez help on programming board where professionals post -> 20lb balls on askers behalf.

I rephrase: mentioning warez on a programming boards is about as likely to help your odds of getting help as telling a person you're about to try to have sex with that you have AIDS will in getting you laid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement