Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRAI - Media attention

Options
  • 18-06-2004 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

For the last hour, I was on air with Clare FM discussing the paranormal events I have in the past been witness to. This was teken up very nicely with all the studio there. What was meant to be a 15 minute interview, turned into an hour long discussion with people calling in and asking questions. PRAI are getting their name out there.

I will be on air again on ShannonSide FM next Monday at 10 am. Listen online!

Also, our investigation will be joined by a member of Clare FM who wish to join in out investigation and create a show for radio.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

good stuff malico..its great to see a genuine interest and support in this area (especially from the general public) might help to dispell the negative attitude and disgruntlement thats usually directed toward this kind of research.

well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

well done, i am more then impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Got an mp3 of it? I was working.... yes working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Ro_79

thats great, its good to see we are getting some positive attention here!

It would be cool if you had MP3 as well please, as I was working too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

My mum decided to call in, and she along with myself was listening in from the internet feed... The person on the radio was stunned that someone from Kildare was phoning :D

On a more serious note, great stuff Ian :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

LOL..kennett, say hello to your mum for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I'll do it when I get back.... I'm running a bit late at the moment :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Clare FM: 11.00 - 12.00pm, 18th June 2004

Interview re-ran as part of Clare FM's best of the week on Sunday 20th June 2004

Shannonside FM: 10.00 am, 21st June 2004

Galway Bay FM11.50 am, 22nd June 2004

Clare FM 11.20pm, 23rd June 2004

Advertisement