Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last investigation

Options
  • 18-06-2004 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭

You know, there's a few things we missed with those pics from the last investigation.

Here's what we saw in the pictures, plus what was there as well that isn't noticed, (in brackets):

Picture of me: an orb in the upper right of the pic, circled. (in the door way behind me, there is something else, but it is faint*. Seemingly, as well, there's something just above the doorframe, tho I dunno what it is..)

Picture of the stairs indoors: A single orb, lower left.

Picture of the morning room A possible orb just on the side of the mirror,
    circled. (Seemingly, there was a man in the wall as well, who was in white. Someone seen him and showed me where he was, and I didn't actually see him properly, but was later able to pick out details of the man. I may examine the pic further...)

pic of the stairs with the mist: The mist.

pic of the stairs after the mist: nothing

Picture of ramparts with mist: The mist

Picture of ramparts after mist: nothing (2 orbs, just about visible, one at the top of the tower, one below*. They are barely visible in the normal picture...)

Pic of the ceiling of a tower: 2 orbs. the one on the left is very faint.

Fireplace: It's a pretty obvious, and as Ian out it MAGNIFICANT orb.

*I applied an "ehancement" of messing with the gamma. There's definately something there in each case. Note that the gamma has only been done on pitch black spots. I may upload the pics if people want to see, but note that they may not actually be that size. Messing with the gamma produces odd artifacts on the screen...

Advertisement