Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charleville 2: Saturday 19th June - RSVP

Options
  • 16-06-2004 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone.

Here's the deal for Saturday. We are meeting at 9am at the Central Bank. I have called a few people. but those that haven't, can you please e-mail
    (ian@p-r-i.cjb.net ) / pm / prefereably call me on my mobile to let me know you're coming.

All members, please put your name down here so I have a full list

Ian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Arrrrrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Ro_79

I am definately going Ian, but umm I think you already know that lol

-Rona

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Sme items I'd advise bringing:
    Change of clothes for the nighttime investigation. can I ask that we wear black because the flash from the camera may bounce off light colored clothing and look like an orb in the photos.

Light sticks and torches

Any recoding devices you may have for EVP.

So far wiht 8 confirmed members this looks good. And I; waiting to hear back from a few people, so again if I have not called you can you PLEASE call me on my mobile ASAP.

ian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I'm definately in ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

If we cant make the central bank meetup (not sure at the moment) what time is everyone aiming to be down there for?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

12 at the castle. Call me if you can. Number in PM

Advertisement