Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't think it's cruel, I just know I wouldn't do that to my Pet

Options
  • 16-06-2004 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Have you ever lost a family pet that you were really close to? Well this may help with the grieving process.

That page gave me a bout of the laughs that just won't stop !

:ninja:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Mmm, rabbit tastes good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭BKtje

Its unusual but i dont see anything wrong with it.
    I wouldnt do it tho :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I had a pet chicken once and I ate her in a nice sandwich. She was nummy!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Thats pretty funny, ...whats more funny is that all the posters believe him...roffle
    naive internet users ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

his lucky he hadnt a pet rat :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

when you think about it, its really not that bad. i couldnt eat my dog though - hes too much of a fat bastard - it would take weeks. maybe for christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

fake, 2 diff rabbits in the pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

the top one is grendel the next one is sunday (also a rabbitt). read it again.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by kano476
    when you think about it, its really not that bad. i couldnt eat my dog though - hes too much of a fat bastard - it would take weeks. maybe for christmas.

Yeah but you would have 4 drumsticks instead of 2 drumsticks and 2 wings :D

Tox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

the picture of "rabbit" meat was a chicken, theres clearly two wings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

You are just one sick ****er.
    You need to die and have your pets eat you. How the **** would you feel then?!
    You are just not human.
    Not only to EAT a pet but to have the nurve to take photos of it like your proud?!

I agree.:mad:

How the **** would you feel then
    Nothing he'd be dead.

Whats the problem he supposedly ate a rabbit, so what?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Well considering my pet rabbit just died last week, I find that page pretty upsetting :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

Thats a pretty sick thing alright. Even though the cooked "rabbit" in the pic is obviously chicken it's still a gross thing to even contimplate.
    Pets are NOT food... you should never eat a fuzzy friend! :(

Pets are NOT food
    so if you kept hens you wouldn't eat them or their eggs? If you had a pet lamb\pig (yes some country ppl have them) you wouldn't eat them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Originally posted by ixoy
    Well considering my pet rabbit just died last week, I find that page pretty upsetting :(:(

I'm in the same boat ... mine died about a month & a half ago & the other doesn't look like she's gonna live for much longer!

If it was meant to be a joke, he's a cruel heartless b@stard :mad: :( :mad:

/edit, she's dead nearly 3 months ... sh!t I feel worse now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

mine died about month & half ago & the other doesn't look like she's gonna live for much longer!

You aint gonna go hungry thats for sure...

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Originally posted by Yo Mamma
    You aint gonna go hungry thats for sure...

;)

I was gonna flip @ that ... until I saw the ;)

Originally posted by Unpossible
    so if you kept hens you wouldn't eat them or their eggs? If you had a pet lamb\pig (yes some country ppl have them) you wouldn't eat them?

That's quite right I wouldn't eat any of my pets. It wouldn't matter what sort of animal they were. Pets to me are included in the family unit or like a friend. They have personalies, they communicate (in their own way), they look to their owners for recognition, care and affection.
    How could anyone eat a family member or a mate??
    I know in rural areas kids can have pet lambs or pigs and they usually end up as Sunday lunch eventually, but, I personally couldn't do that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

What the hell is wrong with you people.

How can you be so blinkered as to not see the similarities between Grendel (the rabbit)
    and 401-97B (the steak you bought in Superquinn last week).

Grendel, ran around the garden, ate bananna and parsley, lived a full natural life and then died.

401-97B was born lived until he was 3 whereupon YOU PAID for him to be bundled into the back of a lorry, driven down the country and then shot with a bolt through the brain.

You're the sick fu**ers.

tribble (a vegetarian)

anyone else getting a craving for rabbit?
    How can you be so blinkered as to not see the similarities between Grendel (the rabbit)

your right there is no difference thats what im trying to say, meat is meat.
    What the hell is wrong with you people.
    Whats wrong with us? your the one cutting chunks out of the food pyramid

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

You're the sick fu**ers

LOL

are u wearing a tie-dye shirt by any chance ? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

Originally posted by kano476
    i couldnt eat my dog though ... maybe for christmas. [/B]

a putty isn't just for christmas ! you've got to keep some for sandwiches on stephens day

Whats wrong with us? your the one cutting chunks out of the food pyramid
    :rolleyes:
    are u wearing a tie-dye shirt by any chance ?
    Not quite, I am currently wearing a pair of boots, jeans, retro "Compaq" teeshirt and no hair (MACH3'ed this morning)

tribble

a putty isn't just for christmas ! you've got to keep some for sandwiches on stephens day

can you picture it, the dish is placed in the centre of the table next to the spuds, Mother lifts the lid to reveal..... Rex, skinned and oven baked (two hours at 220 200 for fan assisted ovens) lying in his favourite position with an apple in his mouth. Deeply touched, I wipe a tear from my eye, Rex is going out the way he lived, half baked.:D

Originally posted by Unpossible
    can you picture it, the dish is placed in the centre of the table next to the spuds, Mother lifts the lid to reveal..... Rex, skinned and oven baked (two hours at 220 200 for fan assisted ovens) lying in his favourite position with an apple in his mouth. Deeply touched, I wipe a tear from my eye, Rex is going out the way he lived, half baked.:D

I would have little issue with that - except for the fact that dogs TASTE HORRIBLE (as does any meat fed animal)

tribble

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

If you made a stew or something. Then the whole family could say goodbye together!

as does any meat fed animal)
    but the others are ok? Im sure he didn't feed the rabbit meat

dogs TASTE HORRIBLE
    You've tried dog? Thai style I presume? I'd love to try but I doubt my parents would appriciate me bringing a hatchet to their dog

• Advertisement

Originally posted by tribble
    dogs TASTE HORRIBLE (as does any meat fed animal)

tribble

I know you mentioned that you are a vegetarian... so how do ya know they taste horrible?? Some Vietnamese people seem to enjoy eating them tho :(

Advertisement