Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop to buy old ****

Options
  • 13-06-2004 8:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a shop in Dublin or near a dart on the southside that buys old crap like coins, bullion, silver letter openers etc. I reckon the most any of what I want to unload is worth individually is €5.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jetpilot

Theres a shop in the georges street arcade that sells coins and stuff, dont know if they buy them though, could be worth checkin out if your passing by.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

There's a place up by hardwicke street called the candy shop that has loads of that and buys it too iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

ebay?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Originally posted by Jetpilot
    Theres a shop in the georges street arcade that sells coins and stuff, dont know if they buy them though, could be worth checkin out if your passing by.
    They buy coins alright, not sure about other stuff...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I'd be interested in having a look at everything you have. Check your PM and give me a shout.

• Advertisement
Advertisement