Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS Access VBA Question!

Options
  • 11-06-2004 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Does anybody know if it is possible to capture the application quit event within Access vba?

I have developed an Access frontend application that links to SQLServer. Some users seem to enjoy quiting the Access runtime application by the "Close window" button instead of using the Logout buttons that I provide. I do need to execute some code to tidy up what they have done.

NB: Ghosting the Close button is not an option because it is used in some genuine cases. I just need to capture the application quit event (if it exists?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

I have a sample database that lists all the events as they happen if you PM me your email address I can send it on to you. you could just edit the output from a screen to a text file and you would be able to see what events are being triggered.

Cionn

Advertisement