Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the day of the investigation...

Options
  • 10-06-2004 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭

What's the setup for this day? I mean will we be meeting somewhere in Dublin and get to know each other, or will it be something else? I'm not sure, lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

On the day: Members of the PRAI shoudl meet at 09:30 at the Central bank. This is a good central point for the city. We cna meet up, have brakfast and disribute the gear for carrying.

then we get to the train station for 11:00 and head off to Tullamore

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Good stuff... I'll be there :)

I have a few new toys as well :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I have a few new toys as well

sounds sexy.

Perhaps, perhaps.... Which gives me a cunning plan ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

Just wondering how many people are going? as with my vivid imagination im getting scenes that resemble an attack of tourists. hehehe

• Advertisement

A good few, like 8-10?

We won't be that much like tourists... We're here to do a (somewhat) serious investigation, but before that, we have "payment" to handle ;)

Edit: I've just been informed by our fearless leader Ian (;)) that it's actually 7 at this time, but we hope to get more :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Confirmed members so far: 12

I think we have another one or two now... I definately know we have one extra....

Advertisement