Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

knights of the round table (methinks)

Options
  • 10-06-2004 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

i think that was the name of the cartoon it was on early nineties, every sunday morning cant remember what channel though. does anyone remember this cartoon cause anyone ive talked to doesent.
    it was really cool cause all the knights used to rush into battle on their horses. i only saw a few episodes cause i think it ended shortly after.
    twas a class cartoon and im surprised ppl dont remember it. if anyone here does do reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭sillo

you mean prince valiant maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Sounds like Prince Valiant all right.

I do vaguely remember another King Arthur cartoon though. Early 90s might be a bit late for me to remember these things though.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭sillo

Actually now that I think about it - wasn't one of the seasons called 'Prince Valiant and the Knights of the Round Table' or something?

Hrm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I believe so. It was pretty bad, as I recall, yet strangely compelling. I always thought it was funny the way the girl would point her bow straight at her target, regardless of distance, movement and wind and still hit dead centre every time.

Yes, I know, I was a right pedantic little git in my youth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

there was one cartoon, where this american football team were sent back in time, and king arthur and the knights were frozen, so the captain of the team, had to be arthur and the rest where his knights..... was that it???????

• Advertisement
Advertisement