Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlsberg don't do mustard....

Options
  • 10-06-2004 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

...but if they did they'd probably own shares in the company that makes this stuff:

DBM1.jpg

Yes dragons breath mustard. This stuff is the king, God and Emperor of all mustards. It is indeed tragic I can't give you all some over the internet, but I can give you the ingredient list, and let you imagine it

DBM2.jpg

As you might imagine, upon ingestion, you get hit first with a powerful mustard taste. But unlike other mustards, as the taste fades, you are left with a lingering aftertaste of chili. Truly a unique opinion.

In closing dragons breath mustard is the one one mustard to rule them, one mustard to find them, one mustard to bring them all, and in the mustard bind them. Thank you for your time

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Actually chilli-mustard sounds kinda yummy... sick and wrong, but yummy all the same...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Mmm... sounds tasty...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

mmmm, that'd be nice on a slice of freshly baked brown bread, buttered, with a lice of good cheese and some form of tastey pork-product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

Carlsberg flavoured mustard, now there's an idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'd prefer mustard flavoured Carlsberg. It would certainly be an improvement.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Agreed.

[off-topic]I used to work with a Dane who claimed that he always drank Carlsberg until he moved to Ireland because it tastes like absolute wee here. I was forced to agree with him but have yet to try it in Denmark.[/off-topic]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

Originally posted by ecksor
    Agreed.

[off-topic]I used to work with a Dane who claimed that he always drank Carlsberg until he moved to Ireland because it tastes like absolute wee here. I was forced to agree with him but have yet to try it in Denmark.[/off-topic]

Answer me this , did it taste a bit mustardardy ??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I'll let you know if I get to try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

Interesting idea alright, I'm thinking this is something that must be sampled, where could I purchase this mustard of dragony proportions???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by Verdammt
    Carlsberg flavoured mustard, now there's an idea

I was at a BBQ last night and they cooked some chicken and shellfish up in a sauce that had chilli, beer, mustard and pineapple.

It was like eating candy coated angels. :)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Originally posted by SyxPak
    mmmm, that'd be nice on a slice of freshly baked brown bread, buttered, with a lice of good cheese and some form of tastey pork-product.

Marry me.....

I like things that give a hot kick at the eng and also a big fan of mustard, where do i get this said dragons mustard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I can't remember where i bought it, think i may have found it on the internet though....

http://www.bongoutdeli.co.uk/acatalog/Bon_Gout_Deli_Mustards_86.html

I think thats it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

Is the opening note of this mustard a french style or more in the german senf mustard style?

The chilli thing sounds good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

Agreed.

I am danish and i must say i agree, Carlsberg here just does not taste the same as it does back in denmark, not saying you cant make proper beer in Ireland, just not proper Carlsberg it seems :cool:

On Topic, this Mustard thread is great, have been looking for proper mustard here for a long time, best mustard i ever got was recently in Austria!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 34 tapper

QUOTE]I am danish and i must say i agree, Carlsberg here just does not taste the same as it does back in denmark, not saying you cant make proper beer in Ireland, just not proper Carlsberg it seems [/QUOTE]

Uh....duh.... carlsberg isn't made here. its imported from denmark![

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by tapper

they probably send us over their sh!t left overs or summit

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Ever drink Guinness in England?

Same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by tapper

No its made in Great Northern Brewery, Dundalk ..uhh duh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

That Dragon's Breath mustard must be _seriously_ hot. It might be very good for making marinades/dressings.

[off-topic]I've only ever had decent Carlsberg in Ireland once (I was on the píss on Achill Island). It was the only lager on tap in the bar and it was actually very nice for a change. Now I admit that I drank a reasonably large quantity of snake wine on that trip but the Carlsberg tasted good before hand too. The rest of the time it's been dreadful or worse.[off-topic]

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

that dragons breath mustard will leave you trotting to the bog every 10 mins believe me!!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement