Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Born Screaming Studios Coming Soon, Check It

Options
  • 09-06-2004 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Im opening a studio (Born Screaming Studios) in a few weeks in The City Centre. Broadstone Area. Studio will be aimed towards Heavy Music, Punk/Metal/Hardcore But , Hiphop and Rap will always be one of my great loves so im going to open the doors for all the budding heads out there. Beats, Hooks, Vocals, Production the complete package. So if anyones interested in a few days in the studio let me know. At the start we'll only be running Friday nights, Saturdays and Sat nights, With sundays availible for extra if needed. Prices will be kept to a low for Rap/Hiphop punters. PM Me for details or post here.

Advertisement