Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Happened to Boards over the weekend????

Options
  • 08-06-2004 9:56am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was it just me or was everyone having problems accessing Boards over the weekend?

Tox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Was down alright. Just backup about 20 mins ago. I thought they had blocked boards at work :eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I just got broadband in and thought it was something I did there.. checked the
    router, firewall config.. bloody everything..

Was sooooo close to wiping the PC and starting again.. :rolleyes:

Couldnt live without me boards.. sad I know!!! :D

Tox

• Registered Users Posts: 24,170 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I had the same worry daveg, was convinced someone had finally figured out how much company time I spend on here:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

—› topic: (Boards.ie down, Hardware Problems )

glad they got it fixed anyway! Now I can get back to runing my chances at passing my exams!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Yeah, I was lost!! Glad its back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

LOL, i was the same. Coz my IE has a mind of it's own sometimes so I thought it was just fcuked up again.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

it was my fault...I tripped over the wires and disconnected everything, left town for the weekend and only noticed this morning. I reconnected everything and everyone is happy again :D:D

Sorry for the delay, am glad you are all glad boards is back as am I :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,141 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Originally posted by BEAT
    it was my fault...I tripped over the wires and disconnected everything, left town for the weekend and only noticed this morning. I reconnected everything and everyone is happy again :D:D

LOL!

I too was wondering why I couldn't connect to it and thought it was to do with BB too...

Advertisement